Many believe that “GDPR does not apply” to them, or that they “are not processing personal data.” We often hear from decision-makers that “this area is marginal, resources should be deployed elsewhere.”
In doubt? Laki Legal’s experts, recognized also by the IAAP (International Association of Privacy Professionals), will quickly make it go away: In the framework of our data protection audit, we precisely map the data protection risks associated with the operation of each company with minimal client input and develop detailed recommendations for their elimination. If desired, we will provide missing documents and undertake legal coordination with competent authorities.
We help you keep your data safe.
What we offer:
- full privacy and information security audit
- preparation and review of privacy notices for websites
- representing our clients in disputes with the National Authority for Data Protection and
Freedom of Information and before the courts in relation to the processing of personal data
- obtaining a preliminary position statement of the competent authority on data processing
- drafting and reviewing specific documents for the organization of advertising campaigns
and prize draws (game rules, consent form, privacy notice, etc.)
- full incident management from risk assessment through notification to the authorities and
to public communication
- drafting and reviewing the documentation necessary for the processing of sensitive data
(health and biometric data [iris, fingerprints, vein etc.], political affiliation, sexual
- DPO (data protection officer) and EU representative tasks on a contractual basis