Software development, cloud computing, outsourcing – not exactly legal terms. However, drafting the contracts and documentation related to their use requires not only a thorough knowledge of IT but also a full range of legal expertise.
In recent years, we have worked with many players in the IT industry. Thanks to continuous training, we are familiar with the latest technological developments and their regulations. We are also familiar with the legal processes from both the client and the developer side. As experts, we can accompany our clients throughout the development and implementation lifecycle. In addition, we successfully represent our clients in proceedings before the authorities (National Media and Infocommunications Authority) and the courts in relation to telecommunications law.
We put law at the service of technology.
What we offer:
- drafting and reviewing the GTCs of telecommunications operators
- drafting and reviewing contracts related to IT services (hardware and software procurement, support and maintenance; web and server hosting; outsourcing)
- providing professional advice and drafting contracts for IT service providers in the areas of software development, outsourcing and cloud computing
- representing clients in disputes and litigation related to domain name use
- preparation of ethical hacking assignments